This is a contract between Top Dog Training & Resort and the Pet Owner.
Top Dog Training & Resort agrees to exercise due and reasonable care, and to keep the kennel premises sanitary and properly enclosed. The pet(s) is (are) to be fed properly and regularly, and to be housed in clean, safe quarters, for this visit and ALL future visits.
Owner specifically represents that the pet has not contracted, nor been exposed to, any contagious disease, including rabies, distemper, parvovirus, H3N2 (K9Flu) or bordatella within a thirty day period prior to boarding.
All pets are boarded or otherwise handled or cared for by Top Dog Training & Resort staff without liability on Top Dog Training and Resorts part for loss or damage from disease, natural disaster, theft, fire, death, escape, injury or harm to persons, other pets or property by said pets, or for other unavoidable causes, due diligence and care having been exercised.
Top Dog agrees to the following satisfaction guarantee: “Top Dog Training & Resort values its clients, and prides itself on their satisfaction. Top Dog Training & Resort promises to provide boarding and pet care as set forth in this contract. If the Owner is still not satisfied, Top Dog Training & Resort will refund in full the boarding fee enumerated below.”
Owner agrees to pay Top Dog Training & Resort per night per each additional pet for such boarding. The balance will be collected upon the pick-up of the pet(s). Any miscellaneous charges for services desired by owner will be due upon pick-up as well. Owner further agrees that pet(s) shall not leave the facility until all charges are paid to Top Dog Training & Resort by owner. Top Dog Training & Resort shall have, and is hereby granted a lien on the pet(s) for any and all unpaid charges resulting from training pet(s) at the facility.
If the pet(s) become ill, or if the state of the pet’s health otherwise requires professional attention, the Staff, in its sole discretion, may engage the services of a veterinarian of its choosing, or administer medicine, or give other requisite attention to the animal, and the expenses thereof shall be paid by Owner.
It is understood by Staff and Owner that all provisions of this Contract shall be binding upon both parties thereunto for this visit and for all subsequent visits. This contract contains the entire agreement between two parties.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach thereof, or as the result of any claim or controversy involving the alleged negligence by any party to this contract, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment upon the reward rendered by an arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall, as part of his award, determine an award to the prevailing party of the costs of such arbitration and reasonable attorney’s fees of the prevailing party.
Top Dog is not responsible for lost or misplaced dog leashes, harnesses, collars and other personal belongings.
By agreeing to this form,
- You indicate your agreement with all the terms hereof.
- You acknowledge the risks of communal boarding/day school. Dogs play-ing together in playgroups can sometimes result in injuries or spreading of illnesses.
- You release, indemnity and hold Top Dog Training and Resort harmless from any and all manner of damages, claims, losses, liabilities, costs or ex-penses, causes of action or suits, whatsoever in law or equity (including, without limitation, attorney fees and related costs) arising out of or related to the services provided by Top Dog Training and Resort, except which may arise from the sole gross negligence or intentional and willful misconduct of Top Dog Training and Resort, including, without limitation:
- (i) any inaccuracy in any statement made by yourself or information provid-ed by you from Top Dog Training and Resort,
(ii) your dog, including but not limited to destruction of property, dog bites and transmission of disease, and
(iii) any action by yourself which is in breach of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- This agreement covers the current relationship between Top Dog Training and Resort and yourself. Each time you bring your dog(s) to Top Dog Train-ing and Resort, you affirm the terms of the Agreement and the truthfulness and accuracy of all statements you make in this agreement.