In Home Puppy Dog Training
Are you tired of coming home to a destroyed house? Are you embarrassed when guests come over? Is it a nightmare to walk your dog on a leash? Do you have a new addition to your family and want to set your pup up for success? We focus on improving behavioral training for the owner and dog relationship.
- Specific Behavior Problems:
- Destructive Behavior
- Coming When Called
- Leash Manners and/or Reactivity
- Fearful Dogs
- Puppy Training Essentials
- House Training
- Work Toward Better Social Behavior
- Custom training or behavior modification plan
- Recommendations for improvement for both dog and human relationship
What happens at the Private Lesson?
Your trainer will meet with you and your dog to evaluate and diagnose exactly what’s going on. Your trainer will set up scenarios and demonstrate how to communicate to your dog to get positive results. Your trainer will discuss what changes need to be made to get results in modifying your dog’s behavior.
What do I get from my Private Lesson?
- You will understand how to overcome the behavior problem(s) with your dog.
- Your trainer will customize a training plan for modifying the undesired behavior. Your trainer will discuss whether you can complete the training on your own or if you’ll need additional training sessions with your dog to execute the training plan.