- PLEASE PROVIDE Vaccination Records to show proof your pet is up to date on the following: DHPP (The annual vaccine), Rabies, Bordatella (Kennel Cough), and Flea/Tick Prevention. They can be e- mailed ahead of time if you wish, or we can make copies at the time of the drop off. We cannot accept any dogs into our home that do not have proof of these vaccinations. This is to ensure all of our client’s dogs are protected.
- Dry Dog Food. Keeping your pet on the food they get at home helps keep their digestive system balanced. Switching foods can cause upset stomachs and loose stools. Please make sure enough food is supplied for the length of time they will be visiting (ex: A 40 lb bag of dog food would be ideal for a 3 week stay). Each meal should be placed individually in a plastic bag with your dog’s name on the bags. We do not have room to store large tuper ware containers so please bring the food in a gym-like bag. Please let us know if your pet has a special diet or feeding instructions.
- Any medicine your pet needs: Flea/Tick Prevention, Heartworm, Antibiotics, Supplements, Ointments, etc….
- A deposit in the amount of $50.00 is required during holidays and the balance is due upon picking up your pet.
- Any of your pet’s favorite things: Treats, towels, blankets, etc. We have plenty of food and water bowls. Please do NOT bring anything of sentimental value as we would feel terrible if something happened to it. Some beds may not fit in the kennels.
- Worming Dogs can carry worms from puppy hood throughout their lives. Their immune systems keep them dormant most of the time, along with preventative worming. We recommend having your dog wormed before arriving. If your dog is on Heartguard Plus, or Interceptor, your dog is already being wormed monthly, so no further action is needed. Preventive worming does not guarantee your dog against worms, but should kill any adults your dog is currently carrying.
- If your fur kid becomes ill, we will contact you and your vet. In case of an emergency or if it’d after hours, we will transport your fur kid to the emergency vet.
- We are CLOSED to the public EASTER, THANKSGIVING, and CHRISTMAS DAY.