We want to assure you that you can continue to rely on our team to provide you with the same reliable service you’ve been accustomed to. Our business operations will continue without disruption, and all of our services are still available.
During this time we remain committed to helping protect the health and safety of our team members and community by minimizing the spread of COVID-19 by following these procedures:
- We will provide a drive-thru service for clients to drop off and pick up their pet. Call us (919)423-8954 when you arrive at Top Dog. We ask that you have the leash attached to your pet for their safety as we approach the vehicle. We will come to you and retrieve your pet and belongings. When you arrive to pick up your pet, call us and we will bring your pet to you. If you need to make a payment for services rendered, we can take the payment over the phone. (919)423-8954. You never have to exit your vehicle!
- We will provide a shuttle service to pick up and/or deliver your pet to your home. If you work long hours and need us to deliver your pet, we are here! No more Cabin Fever for your pet(s)!
- We are cleaning and disinfecting our facility in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- We are washing our hands between each interaction with clients and their pets.
- We have advised any staff members and/or clients not feeling well to stay at home.
Being available to assist your pets needs remains a priority to us. Our team is available to answer your questions Monday-Saturday from 7am-6pm and Sunday from 1-6pm. Stay safe, stay healthy, and thank you for choosing Top Dog Training and Resort.