Dog School Prices
ARE YOU TIRED OF COMING HOME TO A DESTROYED HOUSE? DO YOU CONSTANTLY REPEAT COMMANDS FOR YOUR DOG TO RESPOND? ARE YOU EMBARRASSED OF YOUR DOGS BEHAVIOR WHEN YOU HAVE GUESTS OVER?
BARK TO DOGGY DAY SCHOOL!!!! EXCLUSIVE SCHOOL FOR DOGS!
Help your dog move to the head of the pack by learning what’s expected of his behavior in a human/k9 community. Top Dog’s Doggy Day School is EXCLUSIVE because we provide a fun filled day packed with training games, fine tuning manners, hunting and searching games, climbing equipment, play time with their k9 friends, and lots of activities to mentally/physically challenge your fur kid. We combine exercise, play, and training games that provide mental and physical stimulation to help relieve anxiety, destructive or out-of-control behavior, and help create a balanced relationship within the family. Day school gives you the peace of mind knowing your fur kid is being taken care of in a safe, healthy, and stimulating environment.
- Goals for the dogs can be manners based, distraction-proofing-based, core-conditioning and strength training for working and sports dogs, low-impact exercise for overweight, and elderly dogs, ALL OF THE ABOVE for high energy dogs and puppies.
- Day school allows your dog to use up their energy during their time here, making them well-rested for the evening after your long day at work. •
- Dogs learn to play with others and improve their social skills.
- Day school helps alleviate destructive behaviors-excessive barking, chewing and digging, which usually result from lack of exercise.
- Doggy Day school helps reinforce what’s learned in Top Dog’s group training classes.
- Doggy Day school clients will receive a detailed report and pictures each Friday describing what the dogs learned that week with homework and training recommendations.
- We modify exercises for older, shy, and laid back dogs. All dogs are placed with others sharing similar temperaments, skills, and size. Limited spots available so let’s get your fur kid enrolled before time runs out.
DAY SCHOOL POLICY
Doggy Day School includes small group play sessions which are supervised by a trained staff to make sure your fur kid gets safe, beneficial socialization. Play groups are modified, if necessary to make sure the fur kids have positive interactions.
- All dogs must be at least 12 weeks old
- All dogs must be up-to-date on vaccines, including RABIES, DHPP, H3N2 (K9 Flu) and BORDATELLA. Please provide proof.
- All dogs must pass a behavior evaluation (Dogs that do NOT pass the behavior evaluation test can still board with us, but will ONLY engage in one-on-one time with the staff)
- Owners will provide a small, zip lock bag of their dogs favorite treats per day of school. (We recommend high value treats such as, hot dogs, dried liver, sausage, meatballs, cheese, or chicken. For dogs who’s weight we are monitoring, we can use their kibble as their reward)
- All dogs will have nails trimmed regularly so the training equipment doesn’t get punctured
- All dogs will come to school in a fitted harness
- Tuition must be paid at the beginning of each week your dog attends school. We recommend that you commit to bringing your dog the same day(s) of each week. This way, we customize our lessons to meet the dogs’ needs. Consistency is the key to success.
- Credits will be given for weather related closures if Top Dog chooses to close per conditions.
- Credits will be given for sick or injured dogs.
- NO credits are given for days missed because of personal schedule conflict.
- Day school spots will be cancelled after 1 week of non-payment .
Monday – Friday
- 7:00 am – 8:30 am
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Sat-Sun and Holidays
DOES NOT RUN OR CLOSED
Specialized training starting at $10.00
- Leash handling
- Building confidence
- Off lease recall
- And so much, call us today!
Day School is closed the weeks of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and July 4th.
Day School is FREE with the price of boarding, pick up must be before 9:00 am. If you pick up after 9:00 am you will be charged, please see below regarding prices.
Top Dog does require an annual registration fee of $30 per dog.
- ½ Day School – $18 per dog
Pick up between 9:01a-1:00 pm
- Full Day School – $35 per dog
Pick up between 1:01-4:00 pm
Pickup between 4:01-7 pm
($45 for an additional night of boarding)
- Full Day School- $34 – 2 or more dogs
We will still be here to care for your pet, however, drop off and pick up services are not available.
Schedule your dog’s day school here. If you’re new to Top Dog, you will need to register here first.
- Dog of the month wins – 1 FREE day of school and magnet
- Dog of the year wins – 1 FREE week of school and a Top Dog t-shirt
- Every referral that uses our services= 1 FREE night of Boarding
DAY SCHOOL SCHEDULE
- 7:00-9:00 am drop off
- 9:00-10:00 am treadmill/heeling
- 10:00-11:00 am basic manners
- 11:00-12:00 pm core conditioning
- 12:00-1:00 pm nap time
- 1:00-3:00 pm climbing/jumping equipment
- 3:00-4:00 pm outside-socialize
- 4:00-6:30 pm pick up
- Easter Day
- July 4th
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day